Choosing to participate in the Animal Behavior Network,
This is an agreement between the undersigned business owner(s), representative, or manager, and Rolan Tripp, DVM (and Associates), dba Veterinary Telecommunications, LLC and the Animal Behavior Network, AnimalBehavior.Net (ABN).
1. As the person undersigned, I am authorized to represent the business and enter into this agreement.
2. I understand that the IVeterinary Program is satisfaction guaranteed. Therefore:
I may request a refund for previous 30 days of services by email request or by phone 1-800-372-3706, Ext. 89
3. I understand that a monthly autopay continues my services if I do not call or email to cancel to keep my Network participation status active with privileges as follows:
4. Network participation (membership status) includes delivery of 1 copy of Dr. Tripp’s manual, Pet Perception Management™ Manual for staff and client education.
5. Your team learns how to transform your location into the "Puppy Place" and "Kitten Place" using food treats, gentling exercises, distraction techniques, and by offering puppy and kitten daycare, puppy and kitten parties and socialization classes.
6. Your DVMs begin to help identify "at risk" pets (behavior issues leading to pet surrender, neglect or abuse) by adding one question to exam history,
"Is your pet doing anything you wish he or she didn't such as housesoiling, destruction, showing aggression, excessively vocalizing or acting unruly?"
client says, "Yes," DVM
can simply enroll client in the Pet Behavior Case Analysis
ECourse to provide information on this new service now
affiliated with your practice.
By my signature and return of this agreement to ABN, I agree to abide by all of the terms 1 - 6 above.:
©1998-Present, Veterinary Telecommunications, LLC – All Rights Reserved